- Early-bird registration is available until November 3rd, 2023.
- For an accepted paper to be published in the conference proceedings, it must be covered by at least ONE full registration on or before November 17th, 2023 (23:59 GMT+8).
- No paper can be covered with a student registration. Student registration fees are applicable only to full-time students.
- In order to qualify for the student reduced registration fee, proof of current student status (e.g., current Student ID or other proof of current enrollment) must be submitted during your registration.
- Please note that both current TAAI/JSAI membership and student status will be verified.
- Papers without a full registration will be withdrawn from the program and the proceedings.
- Registration fee is non-refundable
Method 1 : Credit Card（Only for Internatinal Track）
In order to qualify for the student reduced registration fee, proof of current student status (e.g., current Student ID or other proof of current enrollment) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the payment is completed, the registrant will receive a successful payment notification containing the order number. Please keep it safely.
- If you haven’t received the notification, please check your email’s spam folder to ensure it hasn’t been classified as junk mail.
Method 2 : Bank Transfer
- We recommend attendees residing in Taiwan to use bank transfers as the payment method.
Bank Account : E.SUN Commercial Bank Hsinchu Branch 0060-940-012133
Account name：中華民國人工智慧學會 丁川康
No Show Policy
Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author or qualified proxyattend and present the paper at the TAAI 2023 conference. The ‘no-show’ papers will not be submitted for inclusion into the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) by Springer, but these papers will be distributed as part of the on-site electronic proceedings.