CALL FOR PAPERS
TAAI 2023 consists of both the international track and domestic track. Papers on academic researches and industrial applications of artificial intelligence and related areas are welcome. TAAI 2023 is open to international participants. We also welcome experienced scholars to organize special sessions to detail specific topics. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) by Springer. CCIS is indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, and Scopus. Selected papers from the international track will be invited to submit an extended version for the special issue in the SCI Journals.
Final Deadline for
Oct. 13, 2023
Oct. 27, 2023
Nov. 03, 2023
* All deadlines are 11.59 p.m. UTC
Topics of Interest
The conference will cover a wide range of research topics related to AI (Artificial Intelligence) and its applications. The topics of interests include but not limited to:
- Autonomous Agents and Distributed AI
- Computer Games
- Computer Vision / Pattern Recognition
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Federated Learning
- Fuzzy Systems and Fuzzy Neural Networks
- Genetic and Evolutionary Computation
- Knowledge Representation and Automatic Reasoning
- Knowledge-Based Systems
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Problem Solving and Search
- Recommender Systems
- Reinforcement Learning
- Speech Recognition and Synthesis
- Web Intelligence and Social Networks
- Data Privacy and Ethics
- Explainable AI
- Human-in-the-loop AI
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
- Artificial Intelligence in Finance (FinTech and digital finance, Blockchain, etc.)
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Healthcare
- Artificial Intelligence in Transportation, Urban Planning, Sustainability
Please note that papers must submit via the submission system website and meet the format of TAAI 2023. Papers for the international track have to be written and presented in English. You must submit :
(1) Full paper in Word and PDF format and formatted using the Springer A4 format, including the bibliography within 10-15 pages.
(2) Paper abstract in Word format.
(3) TAAI 2023 Authorization Form in PDF format.
Important Information :
After the paper is accepted, an authorization agreement needs to be signed
At least one author per accepted paper must register and attend the conference to present for the accepted submission to be included in the conference proceedings.
Springer Manuscript Template：Download.
Please read and understand the Instructions for Authors of Published Papers Springer Journal of Computer Science first.
Paper Abstract Template：Download
TAAI 2023 Authorization Form: Download